CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

orchids


Doing the orchid wasn't really that difficult to make. I was just too lazy to do it so i had a hard time on it, but then I realized that it's easy. oh well. hmmpf. hekhek. In making the orchid, I learned to be patient and creative, but not that much. :-)


My Orchid has:

has 13 green leaves
has 5 flowers with
5 red petals, 3 yellow throats,
and a yellow bud in each.

weee...

An Orchid For You!
Here is an orchid for you,
And if you should ask why,
The answer is simple,
I've no reason to lie.
A thing of great beauty,
I most willingly send,
To show that I'm thinking
Of my very dear friend!
Have a wonderful day my friend!

Orchids For You
Enjoy these orchids my friend today,
please listen to what I have to say,
orchids much joy and happiness bring,
I know because they make my heart sing.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY DAY!


Orchids For My Friend
Thank you for keeping in touch,
It cheers me up very much,
It's great to know that each day,
You listen to what I say.
You know that I'm here for you,
I'm interested in what you do,
For we get along just fine,
It's great you're a friend of mine!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Enjoy these wonderful orchids!

My Internet friend, I happily send
Orchids to you, so whatever you do,
Be happy today and do not feel blue,
You know I'm always here cheering for you!
Have a Happy Day!
Did you know that orchids have
more species than any other plant.
Orchids grow in Country
in the world except Antartica.