CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What I can Do..

Though very little I may be,
Atleast, I too, can live on my own.
Someday I will grow up
That I may seem to reach my endless goals
Will give forth courage on every side.

I fill the minds, the souls and the hearts,
I shade my friends from the bright, hot sun,
And keep them cool while we have fun.
I give them sometimes a cozy place,
For them to hide their golden face,
Behind my secrets they want to know.

Simple acts can be as great
If you help your neighbor.
Each of you can do big things
Through very simple way.

A kind deed to someone weak;
A cheerful word to the lonely and sick;
Little alms for the very poor;
These things are wonderful.

6 comments:

Ganni said...

ei si GanNi ste...

you have a nice poem Loren! ^_^

gud luck na d ostedes highschool life!

"Though very little I may be,
Atleast, I too, can live on my own.
Someday I will grow up
That I may seem to reach my endless goals
Will give forth courage on every side."

ahehe... love it!

-GanNi

Ganni said...

oh btw, wat gale el link para na blog di Yra? i want to check ur blogs out! ahehe... ^_^

Jamille_Q. said...

hi loren..

ganda ng poem mo.. it's very touching ha..
Happy Hearts Day nga pala..

God Bless!

§↑bUns0 isSue↓§ said...

woohoo! nice. haha. :D

happy valentine's day!

comment back.=D

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

weee nice one >:D
intro pa lng cool na wee

Anonymous said...

weee. ahaha. ang galing talaga.xD